What you’ll learn
- Articulate the fundamental issues in cybersecurity today
- Understand the key tools available in Wireshark for security
- Explain and apply essential cybersecurity defensive strategies
- Build a “Cyber Range”
- Discuss penetration testing
- Describe intrusion analysis
- Appreciate and conduct intrusion handling
- No specific software or systems capabilities
- Familiarity with IT principles and practices
- Awareness that IT security has become a key issue in computing today
Learn key skills of Cybersecurity and earn a Certification from the Starweaver Institute.
Today, the necessity of strong Cybersecurity measures is self-evident. A proliferation of cyber-attacks is causing increasing damage to companies, governments and individuals. Yahoo’s disclosure of a massive breach is still making headlines. Organizations need to respond to this increased threat by adopting strict cybersecurity measures.
Starweaver is here to help you and your organization respond, building you into CyberWarriors with our 7-Part certification program focused on helping you know you to prevent, and face cyber-attacks.
This program includes modules on:
Part I: Building a Security Skills Foundation
Part II: Leveraging Wireshark for Security
Part III: Essential Defensive Strategies
Part IV: Building a Cyber Range
Part V: Penetration Testing Unveiled
Part VI: Intrusion Analysis
Part VII: Intrusion Handling
Once you have completed this program, simply email us to secure a free copy of your certification.
Contact: [email protected]
Who this course is for:
- Security professionals
- Others involved in maintaining IT security protocols within an organization