What you’ll learn
- What Is Pivot Table and Pivot Charts and Key Benefit of Pivot Table?
- How to Normalize the Data for Pivot Table?
- How to Convert Normal Data to Table?
- How to Create the Pivot Table in Excel?
- How to Format Values in Pivot Table?
- How to Expand and Collapse Pivot Table in Excel?
- How to Report Filter Pivot Table in Excel?
- How to Refresh Pivot Table in Excel?
- How to Create Bar Chart by Using Pivot Table?
- How to Create Column Chart by Using Pivot Table?
- How to Create Pie Chart by Using Pivot Table?
- How to Create 3D Column Chart by Using Pivot Table?
- How to Create Line Chart by Using Pivot Table?
- How to Insert Slicer?
- How to Connect to an External Data Source in Excel?
- How to Create a Recommended Pivot Table?
- How to Copy and Move Pivot Tables?
- How to Delete the Pivot Table?
- How to Clearing & Reapplying Pivot Table?
- How to Copy the Values Only from Pivot Table?
- No prior Excel knowledge is needed
- Installed Microsoft Excel
Recent Student’s Reviews
***It Is Very Helpful And Easy To Understand. I Have No Doubts Regarding Pivot Tables And Its Formatting After Going Through It. Thank You For The Wonderful Teaching And Technical Support. – Deepak Kumar Kanaujia***
***Very Detailed Illustration And The Instructor Knows Well How To Use His Tools. Happy To Attend This Course And I Believe I Am Gonna Use It A Lot In My Work. – Mohamed Eltantawi***
***Wonderful Course. I’ve Been Using Excel For Many Years. But, What I’ve Learned In This Course Is A Paradigm Shift. – Yousuf Saif Al Hinai***
***Wow! Its Amazing Pivot Tables Course. I’ve Lots Of Gap On This Topic. Now, I’ve Clear Concept. – Md. Anisur Rahmen***
Microsoft Excel’s Pivot table and Pivot charts are The Powerful Tools to Analysis And Manipulating the data . it helps to Analysis the data in different perspective to take importance and Essential decision making in the organization. The pivot tables and pivot chats help to calculate, summarize the data very quickly. Pivot Tables Allow to see comparisons, patterns, and trends by using our data. The Course Contents Eight Chapters & The Details As Below.
CHAPTER -01 INTRODUCTION TO PIVOT TABLES & PIVOT CHARTS
- Introduction To Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
CHAPTER -02 FORMAT DATA FOR PIVOT TABLES IN EXCEL
- Normalize The Data For Pivot Table
- Convert Normal Data To Table
CHAPTER -03 CREATE PIVOT TABLE AND FORMAT VALUES IN EXCEL
- Create The Pivot Table In Excel
- Format Values In Pivot Table
CHAPTER -04 EXPAND AND COLLAPSE PIVOT TABLE IN EXCEL
- Expand And Collapse Pivot Table In Excel
- CHAPTER-05 REPORT FILTER AND REFRESH PIVOT TABLE IN EXCEL
- Report Filter Pivot Table In Excel
- Refresh Pivot Table In Excel
CHAPTER-06 CREATE DYNAMIC DASHBOARD & PIVOT CHARTS FROM PIVOT TABLES
- Create Bar Chart -Clustered Bar
- Create Column Chart -Clustered Column
- Create Pie Chart – Doughnut Chart
- Create Column Chart – 3d Column Chart
- Create Line Chart- Line With Markers Chart
- Insert Slicer
CHAPTER -07 MANAGING PIVOT TABLES
- Connecting To An External Data Source
- Creating A Recommended Pivot Table
- Copy And Move Pivot Tables
- Delete The Pivot Tables
- Clearing & Reapplying Pivot Tables
- Copy The Values Only From Pivot Table
CHAPTER-08 COMPLETE PIVOT TABLES AND PIVOT CHARTS EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS
- Complete Exercises Questions One To Seven
- Complete Exercises Questions Eight To Fourteen
- Complete Exercises Questions Fifteen To Seventeen
Who this course is for:
- Sales manager
- Financial analyst
- Information clerk